Teaching Young Learners Since 2015
Our goal is to prepare students to apply computing concepts to address real-world problems.
Trusted by Universities, Schools, Preschools & Various Non-Profit Organizations
- Think : Programming a computer teaches to think
- Collaborate : Kids work as a team to realize their ideas
- Create : Not just use, but create technology
- Learn : Learn what computing is actually like
- Play : Kids learn to code while having fun
- MIT Scratch for animations, games and storytelling
- Blockly for block-based coding
- Coding and Design using Minecraft and Roblox
- Lego WeDo and Mindstorms EV3, Micro:bit and BirdBrain Hummingbird Kit for robotics
- Minecraft Modding - to create Minecraft Mods using code
- Parrot Education Drones to code and control drones
- Interactive Programming in Python
- 3D Modeling, Design and Printing
- Coding in Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Thunkable and MIT App Inventor for Mobile application development
We believe that “learning by doing” is the best way to learn coding and building programs. Thru our unique program kids learn key problem-solving and project-design skills that are not only helpful in computing but life in general
- Logical reasoning
- Developing ideas from initial conception to completed project
- Collaboration and team building
- Debugging problems
- Sustained focus and perseverance
Students learn from a combination of online projects and offline material. Students participate in project showcases at the end of each semester. Our tutors are adults & tech-savvy instructors with background in computing and/or teaching. We provide regular updates to parents thru Seesaw mobile app.
CODING & ROBOTICS
- Computational Thinking
- Collaboration - Work as a Team and Use a Playful Approach Towards Learning
- Using Communication Devices
- Understanding Community, Global & Ethical Impact
- Learn by Making Projects
- Empowered Learner - Students leverage technology to take an active role in choosing, achieving and demonstrating competency in their learning goals.
- Digital Citizen - Students recognize the rights, responsibilities and opportunities of living, learning and working in an interconnected digital world, and they act and model in ways that are safe, legal and ethical.
- Knowledge Constructor - Students critically curate a variety of resources using digital tools to construct knowledge, produce creative artifacts and make meaningful learning experiences for themselves and others.
- Innovative Designer - Students use a variety of technologies within a design process to identify and solve problems by creating new, useful or imaginative solutions.
- Computational Thinker - Students develop and employ strategies for understanding and solving problems in ways that leverage the power of technological methods to develop and test solutions.
- Creative Communicator - Students communicate clearly and express themselves creatively for a variety of purposes using the platforms, tools, styles, formats and digital media appropriate to their goals.
- Global Collaborator - Students use digital tools to broaden their perspectives and enrich their learning by collaborating with others and working effectively in teams locally and globally.