Interactive Programming in Python
Python is a popular language and is widely used across multiple industries.
This class is taught at Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced levels and is designed to help students with very little or no computing background learn Python and use it in various use cases such as Machine Learning, Web Development, Data Sciences etc.
At the end of this course a user should be able to:
- Understand Python expressions and statements
- Able to get the input data and manipulate it
- Understand simple and compound data types such as integers, floats, strings, lists, dictionaries, and tuples
- Turtle Graphics
- Implement structures such as if statements and loops
- Implement functions and call built-in Python functions
- Import and use library function modules from the Python library
- Implement useful and fun games/programs
- Event handling
- Object-oriented programming
- Use Python in the field of Data Mining, Natural Language Processing & Data Sciences
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Using Databases to Manage Data
- Web Application Development & MTV Pattern
- Reinforcement Learning (Machine Learning) by tuning Amazon DeepRacer self-driving car using Python.
Learners create interesting GUI projects and games in the course. Our aim is to provide fun projects so students have fun while learning important computing concepts!
Video with a few examples of student projects
Making Music with Python Code using EarSketch
- Duration 30 hours
- Activities Courses
- Class Sizes 30
- Years Old 2 - 4
- Available Seats 10